UX Design refers to the term User Experience Design, while UI Design stands for User Interface Design. Both elements are crucial to a product and work closely together. But despite their professional relationship, the roles themselves are quite different, referring to very different parts of the process and the design discipline. User experience (UX) refers to any interaction a user has with a product or service. UX design considers each and every element that shapes this experience, how it makes the user feel, and how easy it is for the user to accomplish their desired tasks. UI design is the look and feel, the presentation and the interactivity of a product.
- Basic Art & Design Elements
- Sketch Principles
- Storyboard Design
- Information Architecture
- Responsive UI Design
- Web Application UI Design
- Mobile Application UI Design
- Understanding UI Design Process
- Understand the Mood of Your Color Palette
- Elements of User Experience Design
- HCD-Human Centered Design
- Working on User Persona & Research
- Quantitively & Qualitative Research
- Working with Envision App & Collaboration
- Live Project
- Freelancing Marketplace
- Freelancing Guideline
- Client Communication
Course Fee: 30,000.00
Duration: 5 Month
Total Class: 40 Class
( Weekly 2 Class, Every Class 2:00 Hours )
- Adobe Photoshop CS3 - CC Version
- Adobe Illustrator CS3 - CC Version
- Adobe XD CC Version
- Basic knowledge of computer operating.
- Basic knowledge of internet browsing.
- Basic knowledge of web design.